Thursday, April 10, 2014

Winner and a New Design Team Member!


The Seize the Birthday team would love 
to introduce you to our Newest Team Member!


Hi, I’m Shirley and I’m thrilled to be joining this talented team at Seize The Birthday because I love making birthday cards!  I’ve been crafting since I was a child and will try just about anything, but stamping is my obsession.  We live in a beautiful village in north-west England with our basket-case of a rescue dog (a surprise present from our two grown-up sons who have both de-camped to Australia).  We’ve both retired early, DH does all the cooking and I get to play all day.  Win/win!

We are all thrilled to have Shirley joining the STB team!!

Please help us in welcoming her and head on over to her
wonderful blog and leave her some LOVE!



Okay time for some Winners!


We have TWO Winners again this week!


(We are going to have 2 winners from now on when

we have a toppings option!  One with the topping used
and one without!)
So more chances to WIN!!

Congratulations!


28. Barbara Campbell





You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!!

We hope you will enjoy your Winner's Badge!



Now, this week's Runner Ups who
 will be receiving "Birthday Honours" are.....

Congratulations...






We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.


Now, stick around because in one hour,
we will be posting our new challenge 
for the next two weeks including work from our newest member
Shirley!

So please stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!